MY LEARNING FALL AND RAISE

December 17, 2019 
       When I entered the class for the first time I thought that it was going to be like all my last English classes straight from a book to paper but when you gave us the option to chose I said to myself that this English class is going to be different then my other ones but I still came happy and excited to learn and before I would just think of a way to get out of doing work and now care about my classes.
        When you told us that we would have different options I said that this class would be different when I entered the class I was hoping to improve my writing and hopefully pass the class one option was either stick to the plain old books and the other one sounded like it was going to pay off and have us come out of the class with a better outcome with an open source learning style which was totally new to me.
        At the beginning I thought that I was going to have to do extra work with the journals and the blog but it turned out to be a lot of fun and really enjoy to do them the only thing that I found hard to do was post the video since I really don't like to be in stuff like that I thought of this like a new way to put myself out there. and your the reason that made me smile was when you expressed your self when you say inappropriate words because it shows what kinda of a person that you are. 
        The time that I feel the most tension is when I have to read or record my face when I do have to record my face that gives me a lot of tension but once I leave the room I fee calm because I know that I might not do it because I don't have to do it or won't do it that gives me the most tension but at times I feel like doing it but don't or am not able to record it and before it was because I did not know how to.
       I build a routine to do my work because I have to start getting my work done because first I complete my journal then I do my blog then I have the rest of the class to do other things that contribute to my success because now I get my work done early and have time do get more of my other work done.
       I am different because now I get the class and its routine and am able to be a better learner and I am different because now I know more things then I did before I got into class the first time and I am happier to learn new things now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Grades